Club news – Special Ticketing Guideline
Special Ticketing Guideline for the Earthquake in Taiwan
Last Updated: 18 April 2019
Due to the earthquake in Taiwan, the following special guidelines will apply with immediate effect for all Asia Miles airline award tickets issued on or before 18 April 2019 for travel on Cathay Pacific or Cathay Dragon with confirmed booking arriving to and departing from Taipei, Kaohsiung or Taichung between 18 April and 23 April 2019.
Asia Miles airline award tickets
- Cancellation / Refund
- No waiver on cancellation and refund service fee.
- Rebooking /Rerouting
- Permitted with service fee waived.
- Due to the expiry of the original ticket, re-issuance service charge will only be waived on conditions that :-
- Such requests are made on/before 23 April 2019 and before departure for travel on Cathay Pacific or Cathay Dragon with confirmed booking arriving to and departing from Taipei, Kaohsiung or Taichung between 18 April and 23 April 2019.
- Revised (new) travel date must be on / before 8 May 2019 and subject to flight availability. In which case, the ticket expiry date will be adjusted accordingly.
- Rerouting to/from/via any destinations with Cathay Pacific or Cathay Dragon network is permitted and subject to flight availability, miles and tax difference.
- The newly rebooked sector must observe and conform to the conditions of the terms and conditions of Asia Miles.
For further details:
- Please contact Marco Polo Club at (+852) 2747 5500 or Asia Miles Service Hotline (+852) 2747 3838.
- Please refer to the Asia Miles Terms and Conditions at Asia Miles Airline Award Redemption – General Conditions.